21 October 2007

A taste of things to come.

In case you don't know, I'm an anime fan. Recently I saw the Mobile Suit Gundam movies. Not Gundam SEED, not Gundam Wing, but Gundam. The one that started the whole thing. Since Gundam is pretty retro-- the TV series dates back to 1979 --I'm going to be reviewing all three movies sometime in the future. There's a lot of info to soak up, so I'm going to watch them a few more times first.

Anyway, after I do that, I've got something else up my sleeve that is perhaps a bit more interesting. I'm going to take Gundam and Star Wars and see how they match up. Might seem like an unlikely comparison, but the parallels between them are not easily overlooked.

Stay tuned! I've got plenty of other nerdy stuff planned in the meantime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the new stuff! Come check out Saturday Morning Central on Halloween day, that's when version 2.0 goes live!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!